Technology of Processing Agricultural Products study program prepares specialists who will have knowledge and skills regarding :
- Appropriate identification, description and use of concepts specific to food science and food safety;
- Managing general engineering processes, operation of food industry facilities and equipment;
- Supervising, conducting, analyzing and designing food technologies from raw materials to finished products;
- Planning, organization and coordination of agro-food marketing activities;
- Designing new food products, implementing and managing projects;
- Quality management on the agro-food chain.
Study and training opportunities :
Our graduates can deepen and develop specialist knowledge in the MASTER and DOCTORAL modules, resulting in the acquisition of top knowledge and skills in the respective fields.
Thanks to numerous national and international collaboration and partnership relationships, the Faculty of Horticulture offers students and master students the opportunity to study and practice in partner universities in France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Spain, Bulgaria and so on, through the scholarships offered by LLP / ERASMUS, the Francophone Agency, the UNESCO Culture et Tradition du Vin Chair.
Contact us at :
University of Craiova, Faculty of Horticulture Str. A. I. Cuza nr.13, Craiova, România , Dolj, RO-200585. Telephone/Fax: +40 251 41 45 41 E mail: email@example.com