Engineering and Environmental Protection in Agriculture study program prepares specialists who will have the knowledge and skills regarding:
- Explaining the mechanisms, processes and effects of anthropogenic or natural origin that determine and influence the pollution of the environment;
- Managing and solving specific environmental problems for sustainable development;
- Characterization and interpretation of the state of the environmental factors by analyzing physico-chemical and biotic parameters;
- Assessing the effects of environmental degradation;
- Using ICT in environmental engineering issues;
- Introducing the best technologies in the implementation of environmental strategies and plans according to the legislation in force.
Study and training opportunities :
Our graduates can deepen and develop specialist knowledge in the MASTER and DOCTORAL modules, resulting in the acquisition of top knowledge and skills in the respective fields.
Thanks to numerous national and international collaboration and partnership relationships, the Faculty of Horticulture offers students and Master students the opportunity to study and practice internships in partner universities in France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Spain, Bulgaria and so on, through the scholarships offered by LLP / ERASMUS, the Francophone Agency, and others.
Contact us at :
University of Craiova, Faculty of Horticulture Str. A. I. Cuza nr.13, Craiova, România , Dolj, RO-200585. Telephone/Fax: +40 251 41 45 41 E mail: email@example.com